I actually did not solved the problem in kakao. So… I decided to redevelop it from zero.
Well… Current system is running in a language and database I’m not used to. I’m not a developer/programmer what make things even more complicated to me.
When I put Kakao to run I imagined that someday this day would arrive, because of that I have more or less the whole thing in my mind. Now it’s just a matter of time to make it work.
I started this week and database is halfway done. Which means backend is halfway done!
Features and layout will be almost the same, but I’m planning to create also a signature you could use in forums.
More info will find here.